Ranch Style Kitchen is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Ranch Style Kitchen takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Ranch Style Kitchen:
- Ranch Style Kitchen is ran by a single individual with no other employees to share my favorite recipes for you and your family to enjoy. It is extremely important to me that everyone have access to my website and the contents it includes. It is my mission to greatly improve the accessibility of this website for people with disabilities and will continue to work diligently until this mission is accomplished.
- I will continue to research and undergo training for more ways to improve this website's accessibility for all to easily navigate. If there are any accessibility limitations you are experiencing, please reach out to me by email at [email protected] This issue may be a limitation that I am not yet aware of and would greatly appreciate your feedback.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Ranch Style Kitchen is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Ranch Style Kitchen. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Ranch Style Kitchen:
- E-mail: [email protected]
Accessibility of Ranch Style Kitchen relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Ranch Style Kitchen, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Ranch Style Kitchen:
- Newsletter Sign-up Form: The fields included in the form to subscribe to my newsletter have label errors. Please know, I provide this option through a plugin. I have reached out to the developer of this plugin to seek a resolution for these errors. This issue should be resolved by November 16, 2020. If no resolution is offered, this form will be deleted from my website. Please notify me if you have any issues with the newsletter form by emailing me at [email protected]
- Content Skip Navigation Link: There is a broken skip link for "Skip to Content". I have contacted an accessibility specialist to help resolve this issue. The skip link should be repaired no later than November 16, 2020. Please contact me if you are experiencing any difficulties navigating this website by emailing me at [email protected]
- Low contrast between text color and background color: There is low contrast between the text color and background color in the "Comments" section at the bottom of all posts on this website. This website uses a theme that has the text and link colors for the comments section separate from the colors I have access to adjust. I have contacted the developer of the theme this website uses to help resolve this issue. This issue will be resolved by November 16, 2020. In the meantime, please use the toolbar provided on the top right side of your screen to toggle on high contrast if needed. Please contact me if you have any contrast issues on this website by emailing me at [email protected]
Ranch Style Kitchen assessed the accessibility of Ranch Style Kitchen by the following approaches:
- External evaluation