- 1 bag (12 ounces) white chocolate morsels
- 1 tsp green gel food coloring
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter (softened)
- 1/2 cup applesauce (unsweetened)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 3/4 cup rolled oats
- Pour white chocolate morsels into a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on 50% power for 1 minute. Add green gel food coloring and stir.
- Pour melted chocolate onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet and spread to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Freeze for 15 minutes and then break chocolate up into small chunks.
- In a stand mixer bowl, combine butter, applesauce, and sugar. Using a paddle attachment, cream together until smooth.
- Mix in egg, vanilla extract, baking soda, baking powder, and salt until combined.
- On low speed, slowly add flour and rolled oats until completely incorporated.
- Still on low speed, mix in green chocolate chunks until just combined.
- Drop 2-3 tablespoons of cookie mixture onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet or roll-up your sleeves and get messy, making equal balls of dough spaced evenly apart.
- Bake at 350°F for 12-14 minutes until lightly browned.
- Allow cookies to cool on wire rack or counter.
- Serve and enjoy!
Make sure you get a cookie for yourself right away because they disappear very quickly! Be sure to look below for the printable recipe!👇