These yummy Lucky Charms Marshmallow Treats are my kid's favorite St. Patrick's day treat! They are so fun and easy to make! If you can keep those little colorful marshmallows from disappearing during the process, you're doing a much better job than me!
Prepare for stickiness on every doorknob and faucet handle after your kids finish making and eating these, but hey, that's part of the fun, right? Now get in the kitchen with your babies and make big memories and lots of messes!
Quick Video Tutorial
Lucky Charms Cereal Treat Bars Recipe
- ¼ cup butter (unsalted)
- 1 bag (10 ounces) mini marshmallows
- 5 cups Lucky Charms cereal
- Add butter and marshmallows together in a large, microwave-safe bowl and microwave on High for 2 minutes. Stir.
- Pour Lucky Charms cereal on top of melted marshmallow mixture and stir again.
- Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish with butter.
- Pour the mixture into the baking dish. Press the mixture down gently with greased hands. (Don't press too hard or the treats will be too hard)
- Chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Cut into squares with a greased knife. Serve and enjoy!
I hope these fun, yummy treats make as many memories for you as they do for me and my kiddos!