Grilled pork loin is quick and easy to cook both on the grill or in the oven. Stuffed with Cajun-style boudin and wrapped in yummy weaved bacon, this delicious pork loin recipe is so tender, juicy, and ready in only 20 minutes!
I have to be honest though…this recipe is not mine, it's my husband's! Meat is his favorite food ever and he loves experimenting with it. Plus, he's very handy with the grill which makes cooking for me so much easier! This is one of his favorite recipes, including my Southern Fried Deer Steak and Chicken Enchiladas with Sour Cream Sauce!
In this recipe, the pork loin is grilled but you can also roast it in the oven at 400°F for 20-25 minutes until the internal temperature reaches 150°F. Be sure to let it rest for at least 5 minutes after it cooks before slicing.
Also, this recipe calls for a pork loin that is pre-marinated; meaning, I bought it at the grocery store already marinated…I didn't do it myself. If you're needing a marinade recipe, mix ¼ cup olive oil, ¼ cup soy sauce, and 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar together in a bowl. Place pork loin in a plastic bag and pour in the marinade. Seal the bag and place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour and up to 24 hours before cooking.
OTHER RECIPES YOU'LL LOVE!
- Chicken Fried Deer Steak
- Instant Pot Red Chili Pork Tamales
- Nana's Chicken Enchiladas with Sour Cream Sauce
- Best Deer Burger Recipe
Be sure to check out my how-to video in the recipe card below!
Boudin Stuffed Pork Loin Wrapped in Bacon
- 1.5 pound pork loin filet (pre-marinated)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- ½ teaspoon brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon granulated sugar
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 12 slices bacon
- ½ cup pork boudin (Cajun-style)
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl and stir.
- Rub about ¾ of the seasoning mixture all over pork loin. Save the rest to sprinkle on top before grilling.
- Cut a deep slit all the way down the length of the pork. (Don't cut all the way through!) Lay the pork open like a book.
- Spoon the boudin inside the pork and roll up tightly.
- On a sheet of parchment paper, lay 6 strips of bacon vertically side-by-side. (Leave no gaps in between.) Starting in the middle, lay a strip of bacon horizontally weaving under every other strip of bacon. Repeat for the last 5 strips until all strips have been weaved together with no gaps in between.
- Turn the pork loin upside down and place in the center of the bacon weave. Wrap bacon weave over short ends of pork loin first and then wrap bacon over long sides of pork, pulling tightly. Flip pork loin back over so that loose ends of bacon weave are on the bottom of the pork loin. Sprinkle reserved seasoning mixture on top.
- Heat up grill to around 400°F. Grill pork loin for 20-25 minutes (flipping over halfway through) until internal temperature reaches 150°F.
- When finished cooking, allow pork loin to rest at least 5 minutes before slicing.
- Slice into medallions and serve!